Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Checkin' In.

A girl in a tux...Hot! A guy in a dress...Not so hot! Oy, double standards!

To Whom It May Concern,

Dear TaeAna,
Thank you for signing in. May you have a wonderful day!

My dear blog followers, thank you so much for your comments on my last post, it's great to hear from you all. Sorry I've not posted in a while, I've not had much to write about. Boring Betty, me!

So, Day 9 of Atkins and I'm still going strong! Friday totally got away from me and I missed my weekly weigh in. My clothes feel a lot looser though and things that were super tight last week are now very comfortable indeed. I'll hold off weighing myself until Friday. I like to keep a routine about these things and the constant fluctuations drive me NUTS! Here's hoping!

I'm still battling to find something decent to wear to the wedding on Sunday. All my clothes are either too grungy or too androgynous and certainly way to scruffy! God, I'm such an 'oke'! (popular South Africanism: from the word 'bloke', meaning  'chap' or 'guy') No offense to my guy-readers, of course! I'm a regular Peppermint Patty and a complete Pepper Ann! No wait, Pepper Ann's sister, Moose!

Peppermint Patty!

Pepper Ann!

Moose!

Yup, definitely Moose! I need a new wardrobe!
Hope you are all having a great week. Catch up with you on Friday!

Sincerely,
Cinnamon Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment