Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Timeline of your love

I have written before about how I LOVE the idea of a unique and interesting save the date. I will be honest and say I truly have a little bridal remorse about not being more creative with ours. Instead, I choose to fantasize about the things I would have done if I were to do it all again which brings me to these adorable save the date ideas.

These STD's are created to have a "timeline" format that marks specific events in the couples history together. Since TD and I have been together since high school, this might have taken some real narrowing down to pick the MOST IMPORTANT moments (I am sure seeing Kid Rock for the first time would be on it thought). Enjoy these cute ideas and maybe they will inspire you to do something similar!

What I love about this timeline is that instead of being linear with dates, it shows special moments such as the couples "first kiss" and "first I Love You"



This STD is so simple and shows the moments on a linear timeline of this couples romantic history together. I love that it shows the location of where they met, etc and a little description for their guests. I think the small, personal details make things so much more meaningful.



This one is hysterical! I love the specific dates and how things do not move in a typical linear fashion. I think my favorite moments are when the bride ends her vegetarian streak and the groom surrenders to paying half of the leopard chairs! Aw...true love!

I think of all of these invites...this one is my favorite. It is so simplistic but fun and sweet. I adore the little drawings that feel handmade (especially the keys that are shaped like hearts at the top). I also think I like the 2006 Dave Matthews concert:)

No comments:

Post a Comment