Monday, April 5, 2010

Do.It.Yourself. Save The Dates





I saw this awesome idea for some really creative Save The Dates on Oh So Beautiful Paper and fell in love. This is definitely something for the bride that has the time to put in to the crafty side of the wedding...but what an awesome and unique way to tell your loved ones to the save the date for your big day!

The creator said:
"I printed the front card on a white woodgrain embossed paper. Then the rest of the information I printed onto label sheets and used a circle cutter to cut them out. I also scanned in an old map of the area around our wedding venue and circled the island where the wedding will be held. Then I tied everything up with some baker's twine and printed labels for the envelopes. Oh, and I also used a scalloped scissors for the woodgrain paper. Labor of love."

No comments:

Post a Comment