Monday, April 12, 2010

Again...yellow is taking control of my life

I seriously can not get enough of this bright and cheery color. Maybe it is because outside is gray and cold and I am just hoping to bask in the warm sun. Or maybe...it is because I am seeing this color as an accent in most everything around me. Whatever it is, it is definitely inspiring me to bring more yellow in to my life and more in to the weddings we do! Featured on Style Me Pretty today was a wedding shot by photographer Kate Webber in which the running color theme was yellow. Check out some of the inspired pictures below.
Yellow/Orange lanterns were strung intermittently over the wedding reception site.
When night fell, it added more romance and mystique.
Simple yet elegant. Always a personal fav.

People left hand written notes to the couple on swatches of fabric. They then
pinned them to the line using clothes pins. Love this.

LOVE THIS!

Awesome bouquet bringing in the simple hints of yellow.

I want these shoes.

Okay...I want all these shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment