Friday, June 11, 2010

Me Making Money Online

I haven't been able to return to my day job because i have to take care of my mom who had a stroke a couple months ago. I'm just thankful that i still make money via the internet. I just wanted to share how i make money online.

1st Google Adsense, if you want to make money by blogging this is a must. Income is steady provided you have good content and lots and lots of visitors.

2nd Text Links Ads, this one at first i thought it wasn't worth it to put it on my blogs but once the advertiser came in; now i'm earning monthly regularly.


3rd Chitika this one pays out regularly but not that much but it adds to the piggy bank.

and lastly

Running an online store. I have at least 3 online store on my own. One with its own domain which is www.SendRegalo.com and the other two on Multiply.com and Facebook.com(via Payvement). Now this is my bread and butter. My day job revolves around online stores been doin this for 6 years and so 3 years ago i setup my own online store. And i'm lucky to have a boss who allows me to use company resources for my own business.

So that's how i make money online but this is not all of it. I have other ways but that's for another posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment