Friday, December 24, 2010

'Twas The Night Before Christmas...!


To Whom It May Concern,

Dear Sophia, thank you for signing in, you're a peach!
Dear Danae, thanks for your sign-in, may your day be sunny and beautiful!

Hey everybody, how's it going? I worked my last shift today. It's official, I'm unemployed! This last week has been so busy, I can't tell my arse from my elbow! My boss was really good to me, too. She asked me not to quit a couple of times and on top giving me a gift voucher for the boutique, I also got a cash gift , a sincere thank you and a big hug! Also, her husband used to own Chinese take-away(out) restaurant and he made the staff Shanghai steak for lunch. It was really yummy!

I spoke to the owner of the coffee shop. Unfortunately, he had to hire someone in a hurry, because his previous cashier left suddenly. He did, however say that the first opening he gets will go to me. I'm happy!

I thought that I would take the weekend off from restricting and resume my usual regime as of Monday. It just seemed logical. Even though I don't celebrate Christmas, I do enjoy the holidays and relaxing with my housemates. We thought we might get a little rowdy this weekend! I believe there will be beer and plenty of it!





To those of you celebrating, I wish you a blessed and joyous Christmas! Be safe, look after yourselves and have a wonderful weekend!

Sincerely,
Cinnamon Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment