Sunday, December 19, 2010

Global WARMing Spa (Frozen Delights part 1 of 4)



(click images to enlarge)



The winter season has two opposite faces.
For some, the sight of snow and the winter chills is a start of good holiday cheers. But for others, it's another fight against Mother Nature's frozen and drastic,uhm, nature. As promised, here's the 1st of 4 parts for my Winter special called "Frozen Delights series." It was indeed a challenge for me to create a weird Winterland and I'm hoping the idea would please my blog followers' and visitors' expectations. To realize my extreme photomanip, I opted for a surreal dwarf village where in houses are made of frozen fish. To feed your fancy thoughts more, I created a hot spring spa on a salmon. Oh, that's indeed mouth-watering, right eh? Hehe. Now, it's time to create parts 2, 3 and 4 within this chilling season for you to enjoy. Winter Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment