Sunday, December 26, 2010

Glad That's Over!

"Oh noes, Cinnamon Walrus havn post-krismis bitch!"

To Whom It May Concern,

Dear Lenore Lunatic,
Hola Señorita! Muchas gracias for signing in with me . May your day be muy buena! Sorry for my terrible use of your beautiful language. I wish I spoke Spanish, It's so COOL!!!

So, who feels like 12 different kindsa shit right now?! Fuck, I do! I survived the weekend, but I'm still feeling very bloated from last week's fuck up! I have deep regrets about this, I must make amends!


I can't believe how little will power I have. I'm so ashamed! I feel like the cat above! The desire to stuff my face with something yummy far outweighs the need for food! So sad! Where was my self control?!


Weirdly, this cat looks like my Siamese, Sphinxy, only you can replace the pancakes (crépes) with a fat gecko! She loves them. We call her 'The Gecko-nator'! She stares at the wall for hours! Hilarious!


I'm feeling so bloated right now. It's disgusting! That's what you get for stuffing your chubby, chipmunk cheeks with allergy foods, 'Chub-Chub'! I'm so swollen that I have a serious muffin top! Ick!


I hope you guys got some good presents for Christmas! Apart from the evil gift of Christmas bloat, that is! I also hope you post pictures of your loot! My gifts included sleeping 'til 10:00am and breakfast with my housemates, the first we've shared in 9 months. Glad I didn't have to work! I also enjoyed a lazy Saturday at home. You miss the little luxuries when you work weekends!


Did any of you get dressed up? I don't mean a new dress and fancy heels or a smart suit, I mean embarrassing sweaters, Christmas outfits and antlers! The girls at the hairdressers, next door to where I was working, all wore antlers and ears. It was great!


There were a couple of people at the shopping center (mall) where I worked who took it a little far. We had a mother and daughter wearing matching red tutus and elf hats. They had matching wands too! I went into the back to giggle!


Well, now that it's all over, we can get down to those all important 'New Years Resolutions'! The time where we pay for our sins and promise to do better in the coming year. I've already started working on mine. Oh man, is it gonna be a BIG ASS list! Oh well, what's life without a few regrets?!


I hope this post finds you all well and enjoying quality time with your loved ones. I also hope you have a brilliant week and feel inspired by the pending dawn of the new year. Much love to you all!

Sincerely,
Cinnamon Brown.


No comments:

Post a Comment