Thursday, April 28, 2011

Rainy Day Girl


To Whom It May Concern,

Dear Francine F,
Thank you for signing in with me. Wherever you are in the world, may your day be bright and wonderful!

I'm so happy, it's raining today! The wind has been howling for the last two days to bring us the first cold snap of the season. The temperature has dropped to a fresh 16°C (60°F) and everything is just sparkling! I really am a rainy day girl! Don't get me wrong, I like sunny days as much as the next person, but there's something just so magical about the rain! I love how intense the colours outside become after the rain. Even the drab autumn shades take on a rich and more vibrant hue!


 I'm warmly bundled up in several layers of clothes and contemplating another Jersey (sweater). We pile on the layers here as we have no central heating or double glazing. Both my cats have the right idea, though and are curled up on the couch, under a blanket. I'm about to make a cup of Macadamia coffee, but before I do, I will leave you with a few rainy day pics and all my love. Enjoy the rest of the week, everyone.



Sincerely,
Cinnamon Brown.


No comments:

Post a Comment