Monday, April 4, 2011

Itteh, Bitteh Bunnehs!

Bunnehs!

To Whom It May Concern,

Hey everybody, how's it going? Sorry I've been off the map for so long, I've actually been working for a change! I've been knitting a few things for winter and crocheting these teeny little bunnies for Easter. They're roughly 10cm (4 inches) long and made from a lovely brushed acrylic/nylon blend yarn called New Mosaic. I love it, it's just like mohair, but way cheaper! For extra fluffy cuteness, I brushed them with my kittys' grooming (slicker) brush. The kitties are not amused! (Cue miserable faces/welfare eyes!)



I weighed in on Friday, but to my dismay, I've hit a plateau and I'm still at 55kg (121lbs).  I'm not too stressed though, I've still got the rest of the week to crack it! I was spoiled, my house mate, the fabulous FishPyjamas, bought me a new ramekin (see below). Just look at all the pretty colours! It's so 'me'! Speaking of ramekins, my diet is still going strong. I had a craving for something sweet, so I decided to buy some fruit. I don't normally eat a lot of fruit, because of the sugars (I avoid sugar) and too much fruit upsets my stomach, but I think I'll be OK with some mixed berries, grapes and pineapple. It's better than scoffing chocolates and sweets! For those of you who don't know, I eat every 2-3 hours and only enough food to fit into a 7.5cm (3 inch) ramekin. I eat high protein, low carb, natural foods and avoid bread/grains/potato/sugar/milk/processed foods. Today's intake went as follows:


6:00am - mixed nuts
9:00am - yoghurt, berries and a teaspoon of honey
12:00pm - grilled chicken and a teaspoon of honey/mustard dressing
15:00pm - green grapes
18:00pm - low fat beef goulash

I felt good the whole day, but my neck and shoulders are sore from too much knitting/crocheting. I went into an absolute frenzy when I went to the yarn shop, or as Peri and I like to call it the "crackstore"! Thank fuck my wonderful house mate, Grant was with me, to save me from myself, otherwise I might have spent money I don't have. Thanks, Babe!

Ma crack!
Naturally, I got stuck into this yarn the same day I bought it and I'm having a blast! The boys have requested new beanies for winter, so I bought some lovely Rustica wool/tweed/acrylic blend yarn for extra warmth. It has a great rustic look, hence the name, with flecks of other colours here and there for a truly charming country look! I got the green and last of the charcoal, which, sadly, has been discontinued. I'll post pictures when they're finished.

I'm sorry for all the half-arsed comments I've been leaving on all of your blogs and for the serious lack of posting. I'll try to not let my knitting/crocheting get out of hand. I hope you are all well and having a good week so far. For those still following the Lenten restrictions, we have just 11 days left to go before the end on the 15th of April! Yay! I sense a serious chocolate (ma other crack!) binge coming on, though! Bloody Lindt bunnies! Evil bastards!

"I is cute! You wants to noms meh!"

Stay strong, everyone! All my love.

Sincerely,
Cinnamon Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment