Saturday, January 29, 2011

Blog about what makes you happy...

So... hello again :)

I have a confession to make - I have absolutely no idea how to do this… In last two weeks I’ve read so many advices on how to blog and what to write about and how often should you post – I’ve gotten lost in all this reading… nevertheless, during that process, I run into some pretty cool blogs – you can check them out under “My Inspiration”… I have a hunch that that list will grow and expand every day.


Long story short, I decided to follow one of the advices and to write about what makes my heart sing every day, all day long… with this in mind – meet Tomislav, my husband. I could write an essay about how awesome he is and what is he like but I think that deciding to spend the rest of my life with him speaks for itself… 


No comments:

Post a Comment