Sunday, January 30, 2011

Apologies And Thanks!

Today's Thinspo!

To Whom It May Concern,

I'm so sorry I've been such an incredible loser of late. I feel terrible about not commenting on your blogs. I have been reading and I'm thinking of you all.

These wedding invitations are proving to be quite a challenge! It seems that the paper stockists only keep novelty paper and board that is in fashion and unfortunately, turquoise is not in fashion at the moment! If you want black and white or metallics, you're in luck! This is why I ended up designing a novelty paper from a free design I found on the net. I printed it out and the colour is spot on! Yay me! I now just need to match up the font colour to that paper and assemble! I can't wait to be done. I want my time and my life back. I miss chatting to you all.

Welcome home, Aina! I hope you had a lovely vacation in Egypt and are well rested and refreshed! Thank you so much for my lovely scarf. It's such a special birthday present, because you chose it for me. Look how pretty it is with my favourite purple shirt! It's going to look stunning with the brooch that I won in your giveaway! I really love the kaleidoscope pattern and all the pretty colours!



I hope you are all well and that you have a brilliant week next week. Heaps of love to you all.

Sincerely,
Cinnamon Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment