Friday, October 15, 2010

Updates!

Today's thinspo!
To Whom It May Concern,

Another Friday, can you believe it?! I have good news, Frankie magazine is once again available here! Yay! I'm also happy to report that my weight is still 58kg and holding and in other good news, my hair is growing. It must be all the kelp! Yup, my Velma Dinkley 'don't' has grown out into a shoulder length 'do! I really do look better with long hair. What was I thinking?! I guess it was around the time that I decided that I could no longer be a fat person. It was a form of homicide! The fat girl had to die! Hopefully, it will be long again soon and hopefully, I will be thin again soon!

Ana, you asked what I eat on a regular day and it is this:


Breakfast:


1 scrambled egg and a slice of cheddar cheese. (105)

Snack:
half a cup of Greek yoghurt, 1 large strawberry and 20g blueberries ( 110)

Lunch:


tuna salad with a light dressing (198)

Snack:

steamed Brussels sprouts and a handful of raw almonds (172)

Dinner:

1 chicken fillet ( grilled in 1 tbsp of olive oil) and steamed broccoli (300)
Total: 885 calories

I eat slight variations of roughly the same thing everyday to teach my body that this is fuel, not entertainment or a crutch. I'm doing very well on my new diet. Eating small handfuls at a time is really working well for me. I don't become uncontrollably hungry, I'm not tempted to binge and I'm finding the food very satisfying indeed. The only problem I seem to be having is filling the 1000 calorie a day quota. I never thought I'd say this, but I can't manage to get through so much food. Weird!

I have wondered if there is a relationship between allergy foods and binge eating. I think that allergy foods cause inflammation in the body and the body's natural defenses tell it to keep eating in order to push the irritant out. I also wondered if the allergen wasn't confusing my nervous system and causing my body to think that it was hungry when it really wasn't. Another theory that made me think was that the allergens were causing dehydration /thirst and that my body misinterpreted it as hunger. Food for thought, huh?!

Anyway, I hope you all have a splendid weekend and rest well. Here's to another week closer to our goals. Lots of love, Girls.

Sincerely,
Cinnamon Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment