Thursday, October 28, 2010

Lost In Thought.


To Whom It May Concern,

Today's weather is a cloudy 17° (62.6°F) with rain on and off. I always dream about Seattle on days like these and end up visiting the Space Needle web cam  at some point in the day. I wonder what it would be like to live there, what it smells like and what it sounds like there and I always feel a deep sense of longing. Is it possible to feel homesick for a place you've never been to? Perhaps I'm just taken with the idea of it.

Ideas are the starting point of just about everything there is. Being an artist means being caught in a perpetual whirlwind of thoughts and ideas, all jumping at the chance to break free and manifest themselves. Some ideas are stronger than others, these are usually the ones that make it through the thought barrier and out into the tangible world. I really hope this one makes it!

I have a thing for cityscapes and skylines, this one in particular!

I've decided to suspend my diet, just for today. I want to make the most of this state of reverie and meditate on my weight loss goals for a bit. Just as an experiment to see if I can manifest an idea. I'll return to my meal plan from tomorrow, but for today, I just need to feel empty. I want to empty my mind and body to allow space for something new and something better, so today I'll just keep myself hydrated and focus on what I want. I found this wallpaper on line. It seems fitting somehow! Think thin, everybody!



Sincerely,
Cinnamon Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment