Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Another Wednesday Post!

Joanna Lumley 1965.
To Whom It May Concern,

Finally, some warmer weather! Summer sent us a little post card today, in the form of 27°C/81°F, to say that she's on her way. I can't wait for Summer! I managed to catch a little tan too. Although, I suspect that it will take quite a few more tanning sessions before the 'Cinnamon Doughnut' becomes a golden brown!

I'm very lucky that my garden is so overgrown (backyard garden, not 'lady garden'!), it affords me the privacy to tan sans bather. Yay, no tan lines! Plus, spending time with myself 'in the nick' is great reverse thinspo! YIKES!!

I'm still doing very well on my 'healthy handfuls', however I've been battling to fill the 1000 calorie quota. I've decided to drop it to 800 or there abouts. It's just more manageable. If I notice that my metabolism starts to flag, I'll try another approach. For now, it's full steam ahead! I also did a good bit of exercise and drank 2.5 litres of water. I hope to have more days like this!

MEAL PLAN

Breakfast: 1 cup Greek yoghurt and 15 blueberries (127)

Snack: 2 'Bigass' strawberries (19)

Lunch:
2 boiled eggs and 1 tbs Hellman's mayo (240)

Snack:
1 cup steamed pumpkin (31)

Dinner: Grilled chicken and steamed broccoli (336)
Total: 753


EXERCISE

20km/60 minutes @ 20km/h on the elliptical machine.
35 minute power walk.

I have no idea how man calories I burned, but I hope it counts.

Sincerely,
Cinnamon Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment