Monday, February 1, 2010

A signature drink can add some fun

TD stood strong on a few things in our wedding. One of them was the open bar option. He said no matter what, there would be an open bar (and to his credit, this was definitely the right decision). Yet I couldn't just stop with an open bar. For those of you who don't know, I am a teacher at heart and teachers have to make every little detail shine. So I started looking for cute ideas that would make our bar have a little something extra. An idea that kept showing up over and over again was having "signature drinks" that are named for the bride and the groom, using your signature colors, or the theme of your wedding. Seeing that I am a teacher, I decided that it would be fun to add some of my teaching elements in the mix. This is what I came up with:
My brother has been sober for awhile so we made Dylan's drink an Evian with a twist of lime!

Here are some other ideas that I thought were cute:
They chose to do a "Something Borrowed, Something Blue" theme. Although I 
wonder what the borrowed drink would be???


Cotton Candy Themed Drink:)


Cute, fresh, and adds a cute little note for the guests!

No comments:

Post a Comment