Monday, May 22, 2006

WordPress Theme for Blogger

A couple of months ago I registered for a free blog account at Wordpress.com and I would say that WordPress is nice it has functionalities that Blogger.com really needs one of which is the categories and the ability to highlight recent post and a whole lot more. I really like the themes but what I don't like about it is that I can't mess with the theme/template, maybe there is a way but currently I don't know how to. So what I have been doin for the past couple of days is porting some WordPress themes to work with Blogger.com. Obviously we won't get the functionality that is offered by the WordPress engine but we can get is the look and feel of it.

Here is my first port...

Simpla by Phu
Simpla is a clean yet aesthetically pleasing theme that will allow you to showcase your words without distractions.


View Simpla Demo Running on Blogger.Com
Download Simpla

No comments:

Post a Comment