Monday, April 20, 2009

How To Remove A Magnetic Security Tag

 

I was surfing the world wide web when I found this very helpful How to for removing a Magnetic Security Tag. This would have been handy for me last Christmas werein the bag i bought has its magnetic tag still attached to the bag. I have to go back to the store which is a 3 hour drive from where i lived and the traffic was such PITA!

To remove the tag you just need to get a very powerful magnet. The easiest way to get these magnets is from your computer's Hard Drive. When I say Hard Drives I mean busted hard drives not the ones your using right now. You can go to a computer repair shop and buy them non-working hard disk or if your a good actor/actress ask for one for free. A warning though; make sure to keep your ATM cards and Credit cards away from the magnets as the magnets will definitely erase any data stored in your cards.



Once you have the magnet it's just a matter of making the magnet touch the security tag as shown in the images below and voila the tag is removed.



[via ziza.ru]

No comments:

Post a Comment