Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Blogger.com is Getting an Update

Finally blogger is getting an update. I'm trying it out now by creating a new account using my gmail, didn't go for the merge thing cause i got scared that it might mess-up my current template. The one feature that we blogger user have been waiting for is here and its called Labels!(categories) which is a good thing and a bit sad cause we have to say byebye to our category hacks. They also added the private blogs feature werein you can be the only one to view your blog or you can let only certain people view it, which basically means that my boss won't get to read my rants ever again hehehehe. It says in the intro that theres going to be a drag and drop feature in the customization of your templates ala google pages i guess. You can read the other features here.

No comments:

Post a Comment