![]() |
| Today's Thinspo! |
To Whom It May Concern,
Dear Merla and Kat not Jas,
Thank you both so much for signing in, I love, love, love your blogs! Have a great day, girls!
And so ends day three of the fast. What kind of a fucking dick am I? I'm the only person I know who fasts and PUTS ON weight! Fucksaaaakes! I weighed myself yesterday to check if there was any progress and I actually put on 2 kg (4.4lbs)! I now have a pot-belly! What the fucking FUCK?! I'm sensing something sinister at work here! Needless to say I've developed a morbid fear of the scale!
I felt like 9 different kindsa shit today. I did, however, manage to clean my house. I took the 5 hours I spent cleaning 'the littlest whorehouse' as my exercise for the day! Tonight's dinner was a civilized affair of grilled chicken and steamed vegetables. I ate surprisingly little and I feel very full. Weird! I want to send a big shout out to sofia for fasting with me. Thanks for your support and late night e-mails, sweetie, I couldn't have done it without you! Starving Artist, I also want to thank you for your great ideas and for being such a source of inspiration. You're a real fighter and I salute you!
Thanks everyone for your lovely comments and kind words of support. You girls are the BEST!!! Much love.
Hope you are all OK and having a good week. Stay strong, lovelies! <3.
Sincerely,
Cinnamon Brown.

No comments:
Post a Comment