![]() |
| Today's Thinspo! |
To Whom It May Concern,
Dear iwona88 and Heather,
Thank you for signing in with me. Have a far-out Wednesday!
Get your tickets to the freak show, ladies, here's the main event! Weigh-in this morning showed 55 kg (121lbs)! It seems that after eating last night, I've magically lost the 2 kg (4.4lbs) that I put on overnight and I've also mysteriously lost the pot belly-food baby! Great word, Mich! So, the end result of the experiment is: even though I didn't lose, I'm still only up by the 0.5 kg (1.1lbs) from Christmas! This was an exercise in pointlessness, but I learned so much about myself, so, all in all, not a total waste!
Even though I'm still 55kg, my inner voice is thinking 'Shocking, ab-sholutely shocking!' (Say in best Sean Connery accent!) I'd really hoped to be skinny by this time of year, so I could feel comfortable wearing skimpy clothes. It sucks covering up in this heat. Also, today's my birthday and I'd really hoped to be at my goal weight today, but I guess that ship has sailed! Oh well, maybe Easter. I need to be realistic, y'all know my body! And there's the little problem with the inevitable 'birthday cake'!
My psychic senses tell me that given the circumstances, this is what is on the cards for today...
Sincerely,
Cinnamon Brown.





No comments:
Post a Comment