Monday, January 24, 2011

Mucking About On A Monday!

Turquoise Thinspo!

To Whom It May Concern,

Hey gang, how goes it? I'm good, I guess, just dragging my feet, which is pretty standard for me on a Monday! I never start the week off with a bang, but rather a muffled pop! I've never been good at getting on with it until the last minute! I operate well in a crisis and do my best work closest to a deadline!

I spent the day designing wedding invitations for a girl I worked with last year. One of the other girls insisted on doing the job for free, as a wedding gift, but made a complete ball's up of it and lost her temper when she was asked to deliver the goods. It was not pretty and needless to say, the two are no longer on speaking terms! So, I've agreed to re-do them for her, because she's a sweetie pie and deserves a break. The colour scheme is turquoise, silver and white and I've already put together a rough draught. I'm going to the printer's tomorrow to print out a test run. I forgot how much I enjoy doing this sort of thing!

I started knitting again, too. It's really great to be back in the swing of things, I even taught myself a rather complicated knitting technique of which I'm quite proud. Don't worry, I won't go into details, but it allows me to save time and makes the finished product look very professional indeed!

Blake looking Lively in turquoise! Ha!
If you scroll down on my blog, you will notice that I've created a (very badly thought out!) reminder! It's a sort of events calender of things I want to do this year and things I must remember like some important birthdays! If yours is coming up, please remind me so I can send you a shout-out and wish you happy birthday!
Farley the ferret knew all about his mummy's turquoise handbag Oreo stash!!
Sorry this has been such a snore fest! Hope you're all having a great start to your week.

Sincerely,
Cinnamon Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment