Thursday, January 13, 2011

I've Been So Spoiled!!!

Kate Moss.

To Whom It May Concern,

Dear jdw5300,
Thank you so much for signing in. May your day be truly awesome!

REMINDER:

To all new followers, please note that I'm a chatty little bitch, so if you leave a comment, I'll reply below it. Thanks!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU
from the bottom of my heart everyone! My birthday was made super-duper special, thanks to all your birthday wishes and kind words. A BIG, BIG THANK YOU to sofia and danae for the special birthday mention on your blogs. You two are too wonderful for words! I  had a wonderful day yesterday! You are all so good to me. Thank you, once again. *Big kiss*!

The boys surprised me by taking the day off yesterday and needless to say, we got up to all kinds of shenanigans! I kept the eating to a minimum and invited a few people around to help share the guilt! You must have read my mind, Elara! Living in a townhouse complex (condominium) is great for just such an occasion. 23 units of any number of people, all willing to eat cake! I love it! My neighbours are so kind!

My boys are the GREATEST! They spoiled me rotten! Just look at the wonderful gifts I got...

A calender with pictures of my favourite place!
These beautiful tarot cards. See more here.
My favourite scent. Explore site here.
This gorgeous summer dress.
2 pairs of gladiator wedges. So spoiled!
2 great books in a sunning rainbow bag + animal cards!
Hilarious indeed! See more here.
Dark chocolate is my weakness!
I baked cinnamon, choc-chip, Maraschino cherry cupcakes!
The dress is a size 10 (34inch/U.S. size 4). I'm getting there! I realise I got 2 of the same shoes, but I have such broad feet that if I find a pair that actually fits I get 1 in each colour! These shoes just scream 1970's porn! I love them!

That soup book is great! It has some lovely slimming recipes. So gonna share with you girls! Everyone knows I love animals, so my cards are always covered with cute critters!

The cupcakes were a hit! I made them with my Christmas leftovers. I was so good, I only had a few and dished the rest out. The boys don't know it yet, but they're helping me with that dark chocolate!

All-in-all, it was a birthday to remember! I am such a lucky girl!

Thanks everybody.<3.

Sincerely,
Cinnamon Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment