Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Day 8


To Whom It May Concern,

Dear Hilly. Morgan,
Thanks so much for signing in with me. May your day be bright and beautiful!

HAPPINESS TIP FOR TODAY:


Exercise!

 It's the number one secret experts give for getting happier fast. Some studies say that it's just as good as antidepressants! Just a single workout (cardio, strength training, yoga - take your pick) can give you a boost, relieving stress and releasing feel-good endorphins.


QUESTION 8: Your workout routine.

1 hour on the elliptical, resistance belt on tight. 2.2km (1.36mile) run around the block. 1 and a half hour power walk around the neighbourhood in the evening. Isometric exercises. Yoga stretches. Ballet stretches. I don't do all of this every day, but I work out for at least an hour every day, doing one or more of the activities listed above. Today it was raining, so I did the elliptical and some stretches.


Hi everyone! Another successful day, I can't believe it! Who is this person and what has happened to the loser-riffic version of me? Who cares?! Friday's weigh-in will tell if I've been truly successful though, so I'm keeping my  fingers crossed!

CALORIES: 500 or less
EXERCISE: 1 hour or more
WATER: 1.5-2 Litre

Ladies, thank you so much for your wonderful comments. Each one of you is a light unto the darkness, a bright and shining star. You are the stars that guide me. May you all be truly blessed! All my love.

Sincerely,
Cinnamon Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment